– Lead classes in creative technologies: Adobe Suite, html/css, bootstrap, social media, etc
– Independent contractor for a few companies doing graphic/web design, marketing, etc.
– Lead a class of 11-13 year old students in 3D modeling/printing. Awesome experience!
I single-handedly provide creative and IT related services to SC and IMG and have been with the company for a little more than four years now. I also help manage/repair millions of dollars worth of machinery such as water jets CNC’s, bridge saws, and polishing machines.
Graphic Design Responsibilities:
– Digital (logos | email/web graphics | banner ads | price sheets | laser engraving | etc)
– Print (letter heads, office doc, etc | in-store banners | large scale graphics | mailer pieces | etc)
– Create/manage stock photos and product images.
– Create/maintain content for main SC/IMG website. (CMS)
– Create/maintain email templates and lists.
– Handle customer service email queries.
– Social media management/content creation.
– Social media paid campaigns.
– Google AdWords/Yahoo-Bing AdCenter PPC SEO/SEM.
Front-end IT services. (Windows 25+ users, printers, phones, security cameras)
Heavy machinery management/repair. (Flow Water Jet | Park Industries Pro-Edge/Cougar)
– Book/manage luxury photography studio space.
– Liaison for clients.